Basic information on family migration.

Basic information on family migration.
The Australian scheme of family migration provides an opportunity to reunite with members of their families who live on the “green continent” already in the status of permanent residents or citizens of Australia. A person who has the right to migrate to Australia can include family members in the visa. As a rule, an Australian relative must sign and submit sponsorship documents (about willingness to take on custody) to the Australian government.
We provide brief advice on the types of migration visas available to people who have relatives in Australia with permanent residents status or citizenship.
A permanent resident (resident) or an Australian / New Zealand citizen can provide sponsorship to his or her spouse (s) for a permanent residence in Australia. Only registered marriages or de facto weddings are considered.
Australian relatives can provide sponsorship for a child who is in their care and facilitate a permanent residence in Australia. The program applies to children over 18 years of age.
A permanent resident or an Australian citizen who has been resident for the past 2 years can provide sponsors for his / her parents (s) to obtain permanent resident status in Australia.
If the parent is of working age, it must be proved that the Australian is dependent on the parents.
If the parent is older than the working age, he must meet the balance of the family test. That is, the number of children of a parent permanently residing in Australia should be:
More than (or at least equal to) the total number of children of the parent who are residents of any other country.
More than the largest number of parent children who are residents of any one country abroad.
Special categories of close relatives include:
The aged relatives are in charge.
Relatives who need special care.
Close relatives of special categories can get sponsorship for migration to Australia from their Australian relatives. Also, if a foreign relative and his griffon (s) live in a country where they do not have other relatives, they can be sponsored by a relative from Australia and thus ensure immigration. In some of the cases described above, an Australian relative must live in the status of a permanent resident for at least 2 years before receiving the right to sponsor foreign relatives.
This is the equivalent of a matrimonial visa for homosexual couples. Also (but rarely) this kind of visa is available to friends who are not homosexual, but depend on each other for emotional or financial reasons.
A deposit is only required for a certain type of visa – not for everyone. For some visas involving sponsorship by family or close relatives in Australia and having permanent resident / citizen status, a pledge is necessary to ensure that applicants will not enjoy the privileges of the state social protection program for the first 2 years. If they receive some kind of social privileges from the state, the amount of privileges will be deducted from the pledge.
As a rule, in all the above cases, a pledge is used to insure the state against embezzlement for certain categories of migrants. The amount of the deposit is $ 3,500 for the first migrant and an additional $ 1,500 for each next person over 18 years of age included in the visa.
In addition, an Australian citizen or permanent resident will need to sign a form guaranteeing that if there is not enough collateral, he will pay the missing amount (usually a relative from Australia). Such a pledge is required for the parental visa and for all preferential types of family visas.
Special rules concerning children.
When migrants are people from disadvantaged families or involved in the process of divorce, there may be difficulties in relation to children. In particular, when accompanied or when moving with them to Australia. The position of the Australian government is not to interfere in the procedures and laws of other states that somehow regulate (prohibit or permit) access to the child of one of the parents. A parent who wishes to move to Australia with a child must either have the written permission of the other parent, or court documents giving full rights to the child, as well as documents prohibiting access to the other parent.

Hello! Do you need to find a partner for sex? Nothing is more simple! Click here, registration is free!