Emigration to the Dominican Republic! You can successfully go through the process of obtaining residence permit, permanent residence, second passport and second citizenship, if you have enough time, patience and good knowledge of the Spanish language or use the services of our migration lawyer in Santo Domingo. In this case, a long and intricate legal process will turn into a mere expectation. Emigration to the Dominican Republic is the second passport and the second citizenship of the Dominican Republic is only legally and legally with personal presence.
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
a) Passport (foreign)
b) Birth certificate.
c) Certificate of marriage.
d) Photo (done on the spot)
e) Certificate of non-conviction (issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs within 30 days)
ATTENTION! Apostilize documents in your country!
THE PROCESS OF SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS FOR RESIDENCE AND PERMANENT RESIDENCE:
a) Accompanied by our employee we fill out a questionnaire at the lawyer’s office, we make a photocopy of the passport, we make a payment.
b) Together we go to the Migration Service. The lawyer pays all fees, and you are waiting for the queue for the delivery of tests (blood, urine) and fingerprints and fluorography, photo. The whole process takes 2-3 hours. The processing time is 5-6 months. Not necessarily all this time to be in the Dominican Republic, and fly only to receive ready-made documents.
Apostille is a special stamp that is placed on official documents and is a simplified form of legalization, that is, in order for another country that is part of the Hague Convention of 1961 to have legal force and recognized this country as this document, where this document was issued in the registration authority to deliver this stamp. Apostille does not confirm the fidelity and content of the document, it only certifies the authenticity of the signature of the person who certified this document.
APOSTILLE AND NOTARIAL CONFIRMATION OF TRANSLATION.
The fact is that many people constantly confuse these things, especially when it comes to translating a document into other languages. When translating, as a rule, it is necessary to notarize the authenticity of the translator’s signature, but to make the document legally valid in another country, you will need to put an Apostille stamp on this document, together with a notarization of the translation. You can just put an apostille and do not translate the document, but then the translation will have to be done in another country.
Put first an apostille on the documents, and then make the translation and its notarization. The fact is that the apostille on the document must also be translated, and if you first make a translation of the document and then put an apostille on it, then you will again need to transfer the document for translation, and this is an additional waste of time and money, only a notary for the certification of one signature of an interpreter will take from 300 to 500 rubles.
a) Department of the Ministry of Justice in Moscow.
b) The bodies of the registry office of the republics in Russia, as well as the subjects of the Federation.
c) Administrative Department of the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Russian Federation.
d) Department of Documentary and Reference Work of the Rosarkhiv.
HOW TO RESTORE THE BIRTH OF BIRTH AND THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE.
It is easier to restore these documents if you apply to the same registry office that issued them. If this is not possible, then you can apply to the registry office at the place of residence. It is necessary to have a civil passport with you. In the REGISTRY OFFICE you will be given receipts for payment of state duty. In & la native, & raquo; ZAGSe document issued on the day of treatment, in someone else’s & ndash; after a long exchange of information and search in archives. If the original you received in a remote Siberian homeland, and yes even changed the name for that time, you can wait for a response a month or two.
Immigration to the Dominican Republic, Part 2 (Law on the Second Nationality).
Today, Russia’s position with respect to dual citizenship is determined by the following laws and articles: articles No. 3, 4, 5, 6 and 62 on dual citizenship. You can easily get a second citizenship and a second passport of the Dominican Republic. A person who is a citizen of the Russian Federation does not recognize membership in the citizenship of another state, unless otherwise provided by an international treaty of the Russian Federation. (Law of the Russian Federation of June 17, 1993 No. 5206-1).
A person who is a citizen of the Russian Federation does not recognize membership in the citizenship of another state, unless otherwise stipulated by the international agreement of the Russian Federation. (Law of the Russian Federation No. 5206-1 of June 17, 1993)
1) A citizen of the Russian Federation may be allowed, at his request, to have at the same time the citizenship of another state with which there is a corresponding treaty of the Russian Federation.
3) Citizens of the Russian Federation who also have other citizenship can not, on this basis, be restricted in rights, evade the performance of duties or be exempt from liability arising from the citizenship of the Russian Federation.
Of the Constitution of the Russian Federation: The presence of a citizen of the Russian Federation of the citizenship of a foreign country does not diminish his rights and freedoms and does not relieve from obligations arising from Russian citizenship, unless otherwise provided by a federal law or an international treaty of the Russian Federation.
1) A citizen of the Russian Federation who also has a different nationality (second passport) is considered by the Russian Federation only as a citizen of Russia, with the exception of cases provided for by an international treaty of the Russian Federation or federal law.
2) The acquisition by the citizen of the Russian Federation of a different nationality does not entail the termination of the citizenship of the Russian Federation. In accordance with these provisions, Russia recognizes dual citizenship with all states, including those that have signed agreements with Russia on settling issues of dual citizenship.
Preservation of citizenship of the Russian Federation by persons living outside the Russian Federation. The residence of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation does not cease his citizenship.
Protection and patronage of citizens of the Russian Federation who are outside the Russian Federation:
1) Citizens of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation shall enjoy the protection and protection of the Russian Federation.
2) The state bodies of the Russian Federation, diplomatic missions and consular offices of the Russian Federation, their officials are obliged to help ensure that the citizens of the Russian Federation are provided with the opportunity to fully enjoy all the rights established by the legislation of their host country, international treaties of the Russian Federation, international customs, protect their rights and legally protected interests, and, if necessary, take measures to restore the violated Rabbi of the Russian Federation citizens.
How to get a second passport and a second citizenship on your own.
If you decide to immigrate to the Dominican Republic (Dominican Republic) and get a second citizenship on your own – below is a short list of actions that you will need to take to obtain a temporary residence (residence permit), permanent residence (permanent residence) and a second citizenship (passport) in the Dominican Republic.
The first step to obtaining the citizenship of the Dominican Republic and the second passport is to get a “Visa for residence” in the nearest Embassy of Dominica before entering the country!
The second step – to fly to the Dominican Republic for the delivery of tests, fluorography and fingerprints. Knowledge of Spanish is not necessary – you can invite an interpreter.
The third step – in 4-6 months to fly to the Dominican Republic for personal receipt of residence permit, which is issued for a period of 1 year. Every year, for 5 years, you need to extend your residence (residence permit). In five years you have the right to apply for permanent residence (permanent residence).
The fourth step – 2 years after you get permanent residence you can apply for the citizenship of the Dominican Republic.
The fifth step – you will need to pass an interview in the Ministry of the Interior of the Dominican Republic in Spanish. Then, after a positive response, the documents are handed over to the president for signature.
The sixth step – after signing the order to confer on you Dominican citizenship, you take the oath and only after that become a full-fledged citizen of the Dominican Republic!
The benefits of immigration to the Dominican Republic and the availability of citizenship of the Dominican Republic:
Foreign nationals living permanently illegally in the Dominican Republic, because of the lack of supervision by immigration authorities, do not realize the advantages of having a residence:
1) In order to work legally in the Dominican Republic, the law requires a residence (residence permit); otherwise, the risk of deportation from the country is high.
2) Article 13 of Law 14-93, amended by law 146-00, exempts foreigners who live legally in the country from the obligation to pay customs duties when importing their property.
3) A foreign citizen who is in transit or illegally can not sue either a Dominican citizen or a foreign resident.
4) In the case of inheritance, an heir who is not a resident in the Dominican Republic must pay fifty (50) additional interest, in addition to compulsory taxes.
5) Foreign citizens are exempt from income tax in their country (in most countries of the world)
6) Foreign residents – residents should not buy a tourist card at the entrance to the Dominican Republic.
7) When you receive a residence there is no need to renounce your citizenship.
Getting a residence outside the Dominican Republic under the laws of the country is neither physically nor legally impossible. When you get a passport for the Dominican Republic, you need a personal presence.
Immigration to the Dominican Republic (Dominican Republic) – no problem!
10-hour delay in departure to the Dominican Republic.
The plane to the Dominican Republic flew from Pulkovo after a 10-hour delay.
12 died poisoned with fake rum.
At least 12 people died in the Dominican Republic as a result of poisoning with fake rum in the province of Elias Pina, the country’s health minister said on Tuesday.
New hotel Royalton Bavaro in the Dominican Republic.
Since the beginning of December, the Royalton B & aacute; varo hotel has started operating on the Bavaro beach in the Dominican Republic. It has a unique FlowRider – the best generator of artificial waves for surfing.