How to move to the United States for 1 year

How to move to the United States for 1 year h1>
You can use your account on social networks.
You were automatically redirected to the mobile version.
How can I go to America (for a year)
June 8, 2009, 11:15.
I want to go to America just to stay there (for a year). For permanent residence is not going to. Now I live in Moscow, I have my own home, there are no relatives, there are no relatives in America. How can I do this, will they give me a visa? And if I can get a job there, for example, a seller, English. yaz. I know. And if you go illegal, you can rent an apartment and find a job there? Tell me, do not know anything about it and ask no one.
1. The evil Chukchi.
June 8, 2009, 13:15.
a tourist visa can and give – 30 / 70-50 / 50%.
Work on it and rent housing is unlikely to work.
An illegal person can be provided with a separate camera)))) and put on the black list, so in the future and in Shengen will be tortured to receive a visa.
June 8, 2009, 14:19.
Tourist is not necessary. I ask how to rent a house and get a job.
June 8, 2009, 14:19.
Participate in the lottery on green cards. If there is a higher education, you can try to enter graduate school.
June 8, 2009, 6:29 pm.
It’s not so easy to get there.
1) getting married, well, everything is clear.
2) tourist visa – a lonely girl is unlikely to give, do not get a job, you will not have the right to work, but here it is strictly checked. except in a hole with illegal immigrants.
3) student visa – the best in your situation, you can go to learn English, there are special visas for this, but you will have to learn, moreover, you can not work either. And you need to show enough money on the site, something like 20,000 bucks for each year of study.
4) a work visa, but this is only realistic for first-rate specialists (programmers, nuclear physicists, researchers, etc.), no one will give a visa to a dowager.
5) if there is a higher education (but in a good field – chemistry, medicine, economics, the history of philology is not rolling), you can actually enter the graduate school, it’s free, you will also get money. But for this you need a diploma with good grades, excellent recommendations and some semblance of scientific activity, such as articles, speeches at conferences. all the millions of familiar Russians here are exactly so.
& quot; will go & quot; illegal. By definition, you can not even pass passport control on departure from Russia, if you do not have permission to enter.
And in general, the author, what do you want in the US? I’ve been living here for four years now and, believe me, this is not the earthly paradise.
June 8, 2009, 9:41 PM.
In the green card lottery, Russia, if I’m not mistaken, is no longer involved?
You can and not in graduate school, and master’s program in the academic program, for example, Muskie Graduate Fellowship Program.
9 June 2009, 04:12.
Asia, now is again participating.
9 June 2009, 05:36.
tell me the website with the lottery on the green card, please!
June 9, 2009, 1:07 pm.
And if you go illegal, you can rent an apartment and find a job there? Tell me, do not know anything about it and ask no one.
I went on a student program, gave a J-1 visa, for students with the right to work. first in the camp 3 years in a row, then in a restaurant .. but that’s while I was studying. A good country, but not for me 🙂 In my opinion, there it is necessary to be born to experience all the pleasures :-))))
June 20, 2009, 03:03.
The author is a naive girl. She knows English! Ha-ha-ha! Yes, they will not take you here with your Russian accent even in waitresses. This is in the first place. To receive SSN, that is the right to work, you need to have a work visa (it is given only by the most necessary for the country professionals) or work and travel, but there is only a rather dirty work and you will have to live like Uzbeks in Moscow. Do you want such a life? You can also try on a student visa. But you MUST learn. No one will give you the right to work. Plus money for food, plus an apartment, plus travel, which is also not free. So it’s all a dream.
Use and reprint of printed material from is possible only with an active link to the resource.
Use of photographic materials is allowed only with the written consent of the site administration.
Placement of intellectual property objects (photo, video, literary works, trademarks, etc.)
on the website only persons who have all the necessary rights for such placement are allowed.
Copyright (c) 2016-2018 LLC Hirst Shkulov Publishing
The online edition of “WOMAN.RU” (Woman.Ru)
Certificate of registration of the media EL � FS77-65950, issued by the Federal Service for Supervision in the field of communications,
Information Technologies and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor) on June 10, 2016. 16+
Founder: Limited Liability Company “Hirst Shkulov Publishing”
Editor-in-Chief: Voronova Yu. V.
Contact information of the editorial office for state bodies (including for Roskomnadzor):

Hello! Do you need to find a partner for sex? Nothing is more simple! Click here, registration is free!