Salvador (Salvador)

Salvador (Salvador)
Embassy of El Salvador:
About El Salvador:
Applying for a D visa: If you have already applied for a D visa and want to know the status of your application and visa availability, please click here / visa check. The search is arranged by first and last name or by the number of your passport. The “D” visa entitles you to obtain permission for a long, long-term or permanent stay in Bulgaria. After the arrival in Bulgaria and, in general, 14 days before the expiry of the visa, the holder of the visa “D”, applies to the Migration Service of the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Bulgaria with an application for a corresponding residence permit. Applications for a category “D” visa can be submitted to the Consular Service at the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the Russian Federation. Submission of documents is carried out without an appointment. The right to file applications are citizens of the Russian Federation and citizens of other countries whose permanent residence is established on the territory of the Russian Federation. The application is submitted no earlier than 3 (three) months prior to the start date of the planned transfer to the place of residence in Bulgaria. The application can be submitted only personally by the applicant. Legislation does not allow exceptions to this rule. Application for a visa “D” for minors under 14 is filed by their parents. The application for a visa for minors from 14 to 18 years of age must be signed by a minor and his or her parents. If a minor leaves accompanied by one parent or a third person, a notary consent is required for departure and residence in the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria from the second parent or from both parents. The presence, signature and consent of the parent is not required in the following cases: � is deprived of parental rights (a copy of the court decision is required); � Deceased (it is necessary to provide a death certificate); � There is no (it is necessary to submit a birth certificate under Form No. 25 or a police certificate issued not earlier than 3 months before the application was filed). The consular fee is paid when applying for a visa / Visa fee. The list of documents to be submitted when submitting an application (under Article 14, paragraph 1 of the Law on Foreign Citizens in the Republic of Bulgaria): 1. A completed visa application form / Sample visa application form. All fields of the questionnaire must be completed. The application form must be signed by the applicant. 2. Foreign passport of the current model with a validity of at least 18 months (+ a copy of its first page with a photo and personal data and a copy of other pages with previous visas). 3. Color photo 3,5×4,5 on a light background (including on the child, inscribed in the passport). The person in the photo should be clear, large, only in full face and occupy 70-80% of the photograph. Eyes should not be red. DO NOT TAKE photos in glasses with blacked-out glasses, photographs taken by handicraft or carved from amateur photographs / photo options /. 4. Health insurance policy valid in European countries for the entire duration of the trip. The amount of coverage must be at least 30 thousand euros. The applicant must make sure that this policy covers medical expenses, repatriation, hospitalization, etc. The insurance must cover the entire period of stay in Bulgaria. 5. Documents proving the availability of sufficient funds to reside on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria in the amount not less than the minimum monthly wage or minimum pension for the entire period of stay in the territory of Bulgaria (currently about 2300 BGN). 6. Documents proving the availability of housing on the territory of Bulgaria (notarial deed, apartment rental contract or other) 6. Persons who are 18 years of age, with the exception of stateless persons, must submit a certificate of criminal record with an approved translation in Bulgarian . This certificate can be obtained from the Main Information and Analytical Center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia (GIAC of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation). Visa to France.
My neighbor received a visa to France in the visa center of France in Moscow on Taganka. And she was given a visa for a year. If I also go there to receive a visa, will they give me a year too?
In cases where residence permits are granted for the purpose of carrying out income-generating activities, both for others and for oneself, the validity of the residence permit must be the same as the period of validity of the work permit.
The island countries, located in the Indian and Pacific Oceans, have long become popular places for year-round recreation for many Russians. Someone is attracted to New Year’s travels to the Seychelles, someone prefers tours to Mauritius in May, some of our compatriots like to relax in the summer in the Philippines.
This palace is a striking example of the Rococo architecture. The palace of Queluz is often compared with Versailles. The palace is described as “elegant, not magnificent” and it is often compared to “a very expensive birthday cake”.
In order to legally enter and live in Germany, you must have the appropriate permission of the authorities. Such permits are a visa, permission for an urgent stay in Germany and permission to stay indefinitely in Germany.
Administration of the site is not responsible for the ads of individuals placed on the site

Hello! Do you need to find a partner for sex? Nothing is more simple! Click here, registration is free!