We will help you.

We will help you.
Job in Canada.
Study in Canada.
Live in Canada.
Immigration to Canada.
About Guido Villager?
Guido Villager is a full member of the Advisory Board on Immigration Canada, member number R516173. He speaks fluent in 4 languages (English, Spanish, German and French) and is well versed in the other two (Italian and Russian).
What is an immigration consultant?
An immigration consultant is a qualified specialist who can help people to immigrate from one country to another country, and through the legal process and documentation process to increase the chances of immigration for study, work, travel or business purposes. Immigration consultants are legal experts and have knowledge of immigration law and visa legislation, as well as the procedure for obtaining various types of visas.
How much will the process cost?
Preliminary consultation $ 200 USD.
Study permit $ 700 CAD.
The work permit is $ 1000 CAD with LMIA $ 1600 CAD.
Sponsorship in the sponsorship of $ 1,800 CAD.
Sponsorship of the family. 2500 CAD.
A skilled federal or provincial employee Qualified employee $ 4000 CAD- $ 6,000 CAD.
Canadian class of experience or class of federal occupations. $ 3,000 & # 8211; $ 5,000.
Application for permanent residence in Canada.
$ 500 CAD per person.
Business class (beginner or self-employed) $ 4000- $ 7000 CAD.
Investors PNP. CAD 6000- $ 10,000 CAD.
Parents and grandparents Supervisa $ 2000 CAD.
Citizenship application $ 800 CAD.
These prices do NOT include:
& # 8211; The processing and landing charge, payable directly to the government.
& # 8211; Translation of documents / courier fees.
& # 8211; Required medical examinations.
& # 8211; 5% GST for residents of Canada.
Job in Canada.
Canada has one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
In the immigration service of Vida Quality Canada Immigration Services, we invite you to use our legal knowledge and experience so that we can build a smooth and successful transition to an economically sound life for you and your family.
Some options for working in Canada:
The Government of Canada has introduced a system of express registration for economic classes since January 1, 2015. People who meet the criteria of one of these programs are placed in the pool of candidates. From this pool, draws will be held regularly, and candidates who receive a high rating will receive an invitation to participate (ITA).
Candidates are assessed on such factors as skills, work experience, language abilities and education, which correspond to the information presented in the profile of the candidate. The candidate receives an assessment and rank in the Express Entry pool. At any point in time, the rank can change regularly, but the total score changes only with updating the profile information.
We can help you prepare an application that can score the best possible score for your relevant situation and a profitable rating.
Under the new system, additional points through a job offer, supported by the Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), or the appointment by the province or territory, will provide the candidates with enough extra points to occupy a sufficiently high place to receive ITA.
Our immigration advisers can advise you how to meet eligibility requirements under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act in Canada for permanent residence.
Under the economic class, we can help you apply for the following:
Canadian class of experience.
Within the business class, we can help you apply for the following:
The Provincial Nomination Program BC (PNP) offers economic immigration for foreign workers in demand and experienced entrepreneurs who can make economic contributions to the province.
Individuals nominated by the British PNP Association have the right to apply for immigration, refugee and citizenship of Canada for permanent residence for themselves and their dependents.
Links to other pnp & s.
Class Live-In Caregiver & # 8211; It is a class of foreign citizens who can become permanent residents. A foreign citizen who seeks to enter Canada as a carer should apply for a work permit before coming to Canada.
If you completed a course equivalent to completing a high school in Canada, have six months of preparation, one full year of paid work before applying and a good command of English, we can help you apply for a work permit in the Caregiver class.
Before hiring you, the employer must conduct an impact assessment on the labor market (LMIA) and conclude a written contract with you.
You have the right to apply for permanent residence if you have worked 24 months of full employment for 4 years from the date of arrival. You can also include members of your family in the application for permanent resident status.
In 2017, more than 300,000 people from all over the world will move to Canada.
At Viva Quality Canada, we want to help you make Canada your new home. Some variants of permanent residence:
Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act supports the reunification of the family. The Family class includes spouses, persons of common law and spouses, father or mother, grandfather or grandmother, dependent children and children adopted abroad.
Spousal Sponsorship: A Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is at least 18 years of age and residing in Canada may apply for sponsorship of the person with whom he or she is the legal owner of the marriage, or in a common law relationship or in a marriage relationship.
Parent Sponsorship: A Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is at least 18 years of age and resides in Canada may apply for sponsorship from a parent or grandparents.
Sponsorship of other relatives.
Section 25 of the Law on Immigration and Refugee Protection provides for the consideration of humanitarian and compassionate issues (application for asylum) and provides flexibility in granting the status of permanent residence or a permanent resident visa.
If you are not eligible for permanent residence in Canada under any citizenship and immigration program in Canada, and your circumstances require consideration of humanitarian and compassionate considerations, we can help you apply to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Department.
Study in Canada.
Almost 100,000 students annually come to Canada to study at our universities, colleges and language schools of world level. Canadian institutions are always happy to welcome students from all over the world.
At Viva Quality Canada, we strive to help you realize your educational and tourism plans in Canada. We can advise you on the following applied processes for temporary residence:
To study in Canada as a foreign student, you may need permission to study. We can help you get a study permit. Permission to study in Canada can be issued only after you have been accepted into an accredited institution intended for admission of foreign students.
A visitor means a person who is legally based in Canada, or is seeking to come to Canada on a temporary basis (for example, to work, study or attendance) and is not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Each visitor, if not released, must apply for a visa and obtain a visa before appearing at the port of entry (POE). We can help you get a visa. All visitors must have a visa when they appear in the POE.
Super Visa was introduced for Canadian citizens and permanent residents, their parents and grandparents. As part of this program, you can invite your parents and grandparents to live with you for up to two years as a temporary resident. A regular multiple entry visa is also valid for up to 10 years, but can stay up to 6 months per visit. We can help you get a Super Visa.
If you have already applied for spousal sponsorship, a study permit, a business card or a supervisor, but your application was rejected, we can also help you understand your case and give professional advice on a successful re-application.

Hello! Do you need to find a partner for sex? Nothing is more simple! Click here, registration is free!